Saturday, May 8, 2010

My last post...

It has been a wonderful semester with everyone! I've learned so much from the course, but more importantly I've learned so much from you as people and participants in our community of knowledge. I fail at accurately articulating how transformative this semester has been but I thank you for being a part of that journey. Whether you realize it or not, you played an important role in it!

For my final post and weekly question/pedagogical practice, I am curious to know what you think has been your biggest "ah-ha" moment, what you will most take away from this seminar or how you have changed since January in part due to this course. As my pedagogical practice this week, please take a few moments to reflect on the 696 journey and write whatever response comes to mind. If we have time, those who wish to share may but no one has to.

Thank you for a wonderfully eye-opening and inspiring semester, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment